Washington African American Chamber of Commerce is a member partner of the Nonprofit Association of Washington (NAWA). This means all WAACOC members receives 25% off your NAWA membership!
Here’s a quick overview of the benefits of NAWA membership:
- NAWA holds over 150+ learning courses and events, with all of them either being free or discounted for members. Choose from courses on how to serve on a board of directors, how to write a grant, self-care, fundraising, financial management and so much more! You can view all their upcoming events on their Calendar of Upcoming Events.
- A huge discount on annual conferences that occurs each spring Washington State Nonprofit Conference.
- Monthly members-only ED Coffee Hour with their Executive Director, Laura Pierce, for a monthly session with other EDs who are members across the state to network and build community with one another.
- They also offer quarterly public policy calls and other policy alerts or resources for the nonprofit sector in the state, including updated Washington Nonprofit Corporate Act and American Rescue Plan Act webpages.
- There is a plethora of discounts for members from 10% off Spark the Fire Grant writing courses to a $100 credit at Grants Magic U. Check out the full list of their vendor discount here.
As you can see, this is an amazing opportunity to support your organization. Click here for more information and sign up for a membership and use code WAACOC22.